- 12 hole 250cc, 270cc and 330cc injectors are an awesome upgrade for your 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra.
- The 12 hole injectors turns gasoline into a mist vs stock 4 hole injectors which turns the gasoline into a stream.
- The mist burns more fuel than the stream of gas which wastes more.
- By upgrading to a 12 hole nozzle, more gas is used and you reap the benefits 🙂
- Better Fuel Atomization
- 1-3 MPG Gain
- Better Throttle Response
- Better Top End
- Better Low End Torque
- Better Mid Range Power
- Your truck will drive more like a modern vehicle.
Choose the 250cc or 270cc if you’re running gasoline or the larger 330cc if you intend to mix E85 into your gas. Please note that a new fuel pump is required if you intend to use the 330cc. Also, fuel electrical adapters are required for 330cc injectors on 2000-2004 Toyota Tundras.