KING Shock Technology has long been known as the premiere Off Road Racing Shock company. With there innovative design concepts and countless hours of R&D , KING has set themselves apart from the rest! Downsouth Motorsports is one of the largest distributors of KING Shocks in the World. The King Toyota Tundra Performance Series kit joins both superior on road drivability, with exceptional off road capabilities. With easy installation and overall performance the King Toyota Tundra kit will surpass all expectations.
Do you have a Lifted 2007- Current Toyota Tundra with a Fabtech or Pro Comp kit or other after-market suspension kit and want to replace the Rear shocks with a good quality shock? Look no further,These rear shocks can be made to bolt directly into a lifted Truck
- New Remote Reservoir with mounting brackets
- Simple Installation complete with Instructions,no modifications
- Rear Shocks are “Specifically Valved” for the Toyota Tacoma
- Shock bodies are 2.5″ O.D.
- Teflon Lined spherical bearings top and bottom
- Excellent Street and Off Road ride
- Billet 6061 T-6 machined aluminum parts
- Large 7/8″ Diameter shock shaft-hard chrome plated for strength
- Heat treated stainless steel alloy valving designed for extreme temperatures
Shocks are for “6” Lug Vehicles
Extended Length: 25.880″
Compressed Length: 15.750″
Shaft Size: 7/8″
Shock Shaft Stroke: 10.13″