Toytec BOSS Suspension System Fits All 1996 to 2002 Toyota 4Runners. Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this complete lift kit is the best lift on the market.
- TTFCS9604 – ToyTec’s BOSS front coilover is designed with a larger 5/8” Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to the 3rd gen 4Runner. This improves overall handling and performance. The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- RM43010-TTL Signature Series 3″ Bump stop drop spacers included in kit.
- TAC-DR Front Diff Drop kit – For 4wd models – When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd 4Runner, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Choose coil spring rates:
- 550 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils ideal for stock front weight or those looking for great compression in the rocks.
- 600 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- 650 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) for extreme front weight or high speed wheeling.
Choose Rear Lift Options:
- Toytec 9602RC: Medium 3 inch lift coils.
- Toytec Superflex 024RCB: 3.75” Rear Lift stock weight, 3.25” Rear Lift +200lbs, 3” Rear Lift +400lbs. * Can be used with 9602E703 Rear Long Travel Bilstein Shocks
Choose Rear Shocks Options:
- For 3″ Rear Lift – Toytec 9602RC coils
- Pro Comp 9000 Series
- Toytec Boss Rear Shocks – Standard
- Toytec Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks -TT-19062RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. (includes mounting hardware).
- For Toytec Superflex Rear Coils – 024RCB
- Bilstein 9602R703 5100 Series Long Travel- *** SHOULD ONLY BE USED WITH Toytec Superflex 024RCB COILS*** Extended brake line may be required.