Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2016+ Tacoma Exhaust
$555.00 – $1,890.00
Alright guys n gals. We are working on graphics for the flyer and the webpage as we speak. But in the mean time here’s some info:
This particular system will have to be sold as 4 parts. Some parts are mandatory for the system to work. And some are optional.
For this system to have the absolute best low end torque, and to not sound like a tractor we have to make the mid pipes equal length. As everyone knows stock driver side mid pipe is ‘weird’ to put it nicely. So it needs attention anyways.
Our site will have drop downs for all 4 parts of the system:
And helmholtz resonator
The mid pipes are mandatory. As well as the y pipe and muffler. The helmholtz is optional.
I’ll start with options for the 4 parts:
A. Mid pipes;
You will be be able to order these a few different ways.
1. You can ship us your stock mid pipes and we will modify them to be equal length with the appropriate flanges for $100. You would have to pay shipping both ways. But that price wouldn’t be outta control. We ship a lot of big packages.
2. You can order brand new custom built mid pipes in aluminized steel for $460 or in stainless steel for $560. And we can add ceramic core cats for $300.
B. Y pipe;
The y pipe only has two options. Aluminized steel $380 or stainless steel $480. And to keep maximum low end torque the y pipe is of course equal length;)
C. Muffler section. There are several choices with the muffler section. This along with the mid pipes will dictate how your truck will sound. The two first choices are aluminized steel or stainless steel. After the decision has been made as to which material the muffler section is made of you will need to decide what sound you’re after. Because there are 4 choices for the muffler section;
1. Straight pipe $75 aluminized steel. $100 stainless steel. (Very aggressive. Not obnoxious but higher frequency. No raspiness.)
2. 12×5 muffler $250 aluminized steel $350 stainless steel. (Still very aggressive. But cleaner sounding than straight pipes. Still a kind of high pitch but by no means ‘ricer’)
3. 16×5 muffler same pricing (much more of a clean sound. Somewhat deeper. More subtle. But when you step on it the system still comes alive and is very aggressive!)
4. 20×5 muffler same pricing (clean. Deeper. Mellow. Yet still very aggressive when on the throttle.)
*All descriptions are based on having cats in the mid pipes. If you choose no cats in the mid pipes all of the above descriptions your truck will be substantially louder.
*We will likely add more muffler choices when we do more testing of non catted mid pipes.
D. Helmholtz resonator. This device is solely used to reduce drone. As a matter of fact this device is best described as flipping a switch and turning off the drone. While it’s not necessary to compete the system it’s a key part to allowing your truck to be very aggressive on the throttle yet nearly quiet as stock on the highway. Even if straight piped. This part is $150 aluminized steel. And $200 stainless steel. This same device is used in our tundra systems. And we shot a video a few years ago showing how to install it. It installs into a Tacoma almost exactly the same way as a Tundra.