- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dirty Deeds Industries with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Enter your information at checkout, prior to registering or placing an order.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Forums we are associated with, Facebook groups, Youtube, etc.
How will we use your data?
Dirty Deeds Industries collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special discounts or our newsletter.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
These companies may receive your personal identifying information to process your purchase:
How do we store your data?
Dirty Deeds Industries securely stores your data at our main office location. We secure your information through an encrypted log in, as well as additional precautions.
Our Company will keep your personal identifying information for an indefinite period of time as your information helps process returns & warranties. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like your information erased permanently.
Dirty Deeds Industries would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dirty Deeds Industries from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Dirty Deeds Industries for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dirty Deeds Industries correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dirty Deeds Industries to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dirty Deeds Industries erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dirty Deeds Industries restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dirty Deeds Industries processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dirty Deeds Industries transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 760-877-4234
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 760-877-4234
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113